Salary: £40,000+ OTE
iRescue are a leading nationwide vehicle rescue, recovery and repair company based in Radcliffe, Greater Manchester.
Established in 1994, iRescue work closely with the major motoring organisations (RAC, Green Flag, AGA) and the Highways Agency in order to keep Greater Manchester moving.
If our Fleet of highly trained mobile mechanics can’t get the issue fixed at the roadside, we look to our recovery drivers to move vehicles securely, safely, and provide excellent customer care to users stranded at the side of the road.
Our fleet consists of service vans, fitted with rapid deployment trailers, and trucks ranging from 7.5-26t, with a variety of configurations, from traditional flatbeds to SLA beds for transporting prestige and supercars.
We also have a number of HEV trained techs who can safely handle hybrid and electric vehicles.
Often needing our services can be an incredibly stressful experience. Customers may be afraid, impatient or otherwise upset, therefore excellent communication skills are a must.
About The Person
– 7.5t HGV Licence is required. (We’re also looking for Class 1 and Class 2 Drivers)
– Confident and competent driving with a flatbed
– Up to date CPC and Digi Card preferred, but not required
– Presentable and good at communcating both via phone and face-to-face
– Experience in recovery is preferred, but not required
– Checkable work history
What We Offer
– Full, regular, registered industry-leading training to IMI level for compliance and personal career development
– Huge earning potential in overtime (legislation permitting) and bonus schemes
– Flexible and desirable shift patterns
If you think you’re the right person for the job, get in touch today!